Invalid message envelope information (fwd)

In article <199801221338.OAA05925@eekholt.NL.net> you wrote:
: Hi,

: 	Back to the question about simultaneous delivery with smtp
: i.e. to open two or more smtp connections to a host at a time turns
: out to be very important feature we lack. Being secondary mail exchange
: for huge sites that tend to go down for a day once in a while makes
: it real pain for them to catchup with their mail via one smtp
: connection. Besides imagine a huge mail arrived for a host, and is
: being delivered (smtp transferred) whilst another twenty short mails
: for other users on the same destination host are get delayed for
: hours (literary of there are a few huger mail) So we came to the
: point we have to implement simultaneous delivery or switch back
: to sendmail/qmail. Any ideas how to do that?
: 							alexis

Simply add more channels in scheduler.conf. E.g.:

smtp/*
                maxchannel=100
                maxring=20
                command="smtp -se $host"