Local hostname stripping

Hello,

   I am new to this list, so please forgive if this question has been asked
before.

   I am running version zmailer-2.99.49p9, or rather testing it for now, and
discovered that mail originating from machine "a.b.c.d" has the hostname
stripped on the mail from: command sent to the remote machine. That is
user@a.b.c.d becomes user@b.c.d. with the hostname stripped off.

   What I would like to know is, how and where do I disable this "feature".

Thanks

Chris

Chris Maukonen                   " The master in the art of living makes little
Sr. Systems Programmer            distinction between his work and his play,
Univeristy of Central Florida     his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body,
chris@aquarius.cc.ucf.edu         his education and his recreation, his love
                                  and his religion.  He hardly knows  which is which.
                                  He simply persues his vision of excellence in
                                  whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether
                                  he is working or playing.  To him he is always doing
                                  both." - Zen buddhist text