Re: Problem with policyfilter

-> we are now using the policyfilter and had some problems. Addresses of the
-> form <"user@domain.com"@domain.com> were rejected (no such domain). I had
-> to make a patch to policy.c which adds a new function find_at which finds
-> the "@" in the address but respects quotes. I've attached the patch.

Hmmm, maybe this question doesn't belong to zmailer group, but what are such
messages good for ? and are there any limitations on those addresses ?
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, sysadmin of one server at SANET Kosice, Slovakia
 E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk ; WWW: http://ccsun.tuke.sk/users/uhlar