Re: Unable to activate smtp-policy (SOLVED)

> > 	Short of having a debugger attached to the smtpserver, I don't
> > 	have any ideas on what might be the culprit here.
> >
> > 	I have tried following kind of interactive running:
> > 	(Adapting to your paths)
> >
> > 	$ /mail/bin/smtpserver -i -d 1
> > 	220 ...
> > 	helo fobar
> > 	(lots of debug output when things work)
>
> It works when running interactive, not when in daemon mode. I've
> tried running interactive as daemon, nobody etc, works fine. I'll
> try to dig in deeper...

Sorry, my fault. I added logging in policytest.c and found that I had
configured relay access for our class-B network and thus disabled
testing from a host on that network. It seems smtp_policy works fine
when testing from outside.

--
E-Mail: Martin.Wendel@ITS.UU.SE        Snail-Mail:  ITS
Tel:    018 471 77 80                               Box 887