Re: alternatives to ETRN

Once Matti Aarnio wrote:
>	Really ?  A list of size of one (1) starting at "middle of the
>	list" will always start at the same location (first, only),
>	as far as I know.
>
>	What kind of weird behaviour you have seen ?
>	Scheduler core drops ?

	No, I still have the problem. Once occasionally turnme
initiated such a qeueue would runn continuesly. I think I have
to revise the patches I have made. Also, I am leaving for two
weeks vacation though I'll have GSM and notebook with me could
become somewhat quiet :-)

	And yes, the girl I was talking about promised to give
Z-Mailer logo a try.
							alexis
--
	How can a flower so beautiful, be so laiden down with dew