Re: alternatives to ETRN

Morning,

Once Matti Aarnio wrote:
>	Defining parameters:
>		interval=1h
>		retries="12"

	Should be retries="12 12" cause otherwise upon second retry
zmailer will try to start ``in some random place in the middle of
retry list'' and when there is only one number it will definitely
screw up. I added a couple of them and the problem gone.

>> Sorry for the long winded message, my english still sucks.
>
>	Long ?  I can hardly think of shorter form to describe your

	Defenitely Columbus beer doesnt make it there, otherwise
you wouldnt bother worrying about lingual percularieties :)

							alexis
--
	How can a flower so beautiful, be so laiden down with dew