Re: procmail as delivery program

On Thu, 19 Jun 1997, Matus Uhlar wrote:

> Hello,
>
> some time ago I asked if anyone uses procmail as delivery program to
> mailboxes. I tried it and It has one problem - local mail is delivered to
> pipes too and procmail can't handle it (no such user: "|/...")
> Any help ?

Yep.

This was a problem in 2.99.48 and before (at least here)..
It was fixed for me in 2.99.48patch2

Try that one, or try 2.99.49

Mark

Mark Visser                |   Student Civiele Technologie & Management
Calslaan 26 - 31           |   E-mail: mark@cal026031.student.utwente.nl
7522 MC Enschede           |   SNT-mail: mark@snt.student.utwente.nl
Telephone: 053-4895038     |
Warning: You can get rid of all the bugs by disabling them from the main menu.