Re: Error: norealname ?!?!?

> Hello,
>
> I am getting this error message after successfully installing Zmailer-2.99.48:

	You will need to apply patches 1 thru 3 to the source tree,
	then do the whole chain again from configuring to ...
	'make clean', 'make', and 'make install'.

	The important bits (for this) are the small changes in the
	proto/cf/*.cf -files that are in the patch1, but the others
	are also needed.

	Now I am too tired to remember, if the 'make install' will
	automatically install the  $MAILSHARE/cf/ -files, or not.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>