Re: 2.99.49beta4 - Solaris compilation tested

> Well pretty late for a morning. Afternoon is almost through in Los
> Angeles.

	I refer to my local time -- see my original 'Date:' header :)
	I had to get out of the office before the last commuter train
	of the night went past ...

>        What does the patch4 do for other platforms like Linux?

	Nothing adverse apparently, as seen at my home RedHat 4.0.
	It does merge in (and clean a bit) your Debian things.

> On Fri, 23 May 1997, Matti Aarnio wrote:
> >Good -- morning,
> >
> >	at  ftp://mea.tmt.tele.fi/  there is now beta4 which compiles
> >	at the Solaris 2.5.1 with SC4.0 compiler.
> >
> >	More things follow latter.  Good night.

/Matti Aarnio