April-1st snapshot available...

... however not at the usual place.

For reasons of my own, I use anonymous-ftp-server at my workstation
to keep various transitory files.  Right now there are my current
snapshow + patch1 to get it to compile at Solaris 2.5.1.
Apparently it also runs :)

Remember, it is "Work in Progress", and may change without warning.
Next test - DEC UNIX 4.0 compilability and runability.  Then to continue
processing "BUGS"-file.

Comments gladly accepted.
I will try to stabilize this one before making the "real" release.

Oh yes, the location:  ftp mea.tmt.tele.fi

/Matti Aarnio