Where are nondelivery reports?

Am I missing something or notaryreports are broken in .46?

It seems that since I installed .46 (plus two patches) almost
all non-delivery reports stopped.  Messages are delivered
successfully when it can be, but when it cannot, there are no
reports.  This is definitely true for "No such user" condition,
and maybe for some other, but *some* reports (e.g. DNS inconsistency)
are generated.

Maybe I've broken something obvious...

Solaris 2.5.1 on Sparc, Zmailer 2.99.46+p1+p2 compiled with gcc.

Eugene