Re: smtp-server and blind relaying...

>      Here is an extract from my development tree, where
>      I have built following example while testing ideas
>      for the control system.

Matti, this seams really useful in respect of recent total anti-spam
armament ;)  but may I ask, is there a *really good* reason for making
checks in smtpserver rather than router?  Yes I know that this way you can
keep your queue tidy.  But on the other hand, it is the router which
deals with addresses, distinguishes local domains from remote etc.

For me, it sounds reasonable to do the filtering job in the router.

Just my 2 cents...

Eugene