Re: strange scheduler log (again)

In article <96Dec12.124941pst.18075(6)@alpha.xerox.com>,
 <Nicholas_Briggs.PARC@xerox.com> wrote:
>As far as mailq goes, and controlling things -- how about a WWW interface.
>
>The Innosoft folks did this for PMDF, and it doesn't seem like a bad way to go
>-- at least you don't have to generate clients that can access the interface.

A www interface for mailq is a trivial CGI programming exercise.

However, if Matti goes with ciphers for controlling things, we'll need a SSL-based
www interface, and not all www browsers/servers support SSL.

I know, everyone uses Netscape, but not all servers suppose SSL. Just a thought.

--
Ambrose Li. acli@mingpaoxpress.com. Ming Pao Newspapers (Canada) Ltd., EDP
department. 1355 Huntingwood Drive, Scarborough, Ontario, M1S 3J1, Canada.