Re: strange scheduler log (again)

Ambrose Li (myself) wrote:

> > I have posted this before, but there was no response. I just upgraded
> > the zmailer here to 2.99.43b, but I found that I still have this strange
> > problem. If anyone else has seen this or know what I am doing wrong
> > please tell me.

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, David Nugent replied:

> You'll probably get a more pertinent response on one of the Linux
> mailing lists.

I haven't thought of that... I'll try there then.

> Sounds like you've compiled it in a.out rather than ELF, which
> means that your gcc is < 2.7.0, or configured for a.out compilation
> by default rather than ELF..

No, my compiler is 2.7.2, defaulting to ELF. All binaries in the zmailer
tree are ELF. (Yes, I have thought of the a.out-vs-ELF problem before,
when I posted last time; I still have no idea. I'm sure the problem is
there, *somewhere*, but either not inside the zmailer tree, or buried
deep in some system() call somewhere inside a zmailer binary.)

Regards,
Ambrose Li.