Re: zmailer patches posted by Matti

> Quick question: Do all the patches posted by Matti make it into the next
> release of zmailer? Can we expect a version 44?

	They do, they are diffs from my development tree.
	You can expect 44 -- but not today I am afraid.

	FYI: Finland has its Independece Day tomorrow, which
	     naturally is national holiday, and I am heading
	     for my parents for the weekend.  I do have a
	     modem there, but do I have the will-power to
	     turn on the computer is another matter...
	     ( It is rather tempting to just lie down in bed
	       without any need to rush anywhere ;-)  )

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> (and other addresses..)