Re: procmail again ...

> HEllo...
>
> from procmail manpage:
>
>      -d recipient ...
>           This turns on explicit delivery mode, delivery will  be
>           to  the local user recipient.  This, of course, only is
>           possible if procmail  has  root  privileges.   Procmail
>           will  setuid  to the intended recipients and shall only
>           read  the  recipient's   $HOME/.procmailrc   file   (if
>           present, if not, delivery is like ordinary mail).  This
>           option is incompatible with -p.
>
> so it seems procmail can deliver mail to more recipients. That would save
> fork/exec too but procmail has many possibilities mailbox doesn't have...
> Also '-t' makes procmail return message to the queue...
> any comments ?

	I should really look deeper into it, but one thing comes
	to my mind: With multiple recipients on the line and only
	some of them failing, it is rather difficult to know WHICH
	did fail -- unless that "-t" does the trick by feeding
	the failing ones back only when at least one of the original
	recipients succeeds.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>