problems compiling 2.99.42 (Linux)

(in transports/hold/hold.c)
hold.c: in function hold_ns
hold.c:485:too few arguments to function getrrtype

in include/ta.h, getrrtype is said to take
(char *, int, int, int, file *) as an argument, while in hold.c
it's given
(host, sizeof host, qtp->value, 2) as arguments (missing the file pointer)

hold.c hasn't changed between .41+patches and .42
and neither has that particular define in ta.h

hold.o was compiled properly in .41, so i would guess it's a
configuration related problem.

has anyone else noticed this? does it matter?

Simon Karpen
karpes@rpi.edu, slk@acm.rpi.edu, slk@karpes.stu.rpi.edu
"I'm not paranoid, it's just that everybody's out to get me."
			--Linus Torvalds