Re: 2.99.41 scheduler

>   Does anyone else find that the 2.99.41 scheduler's process size is much
> larger than 2.99.38?  On systems I've tried, the 2.99.41 scheduler's
> process size is about 8500K, while the 2.99.38 scheduler's process size is
> only about 2500K.

	It should not be larger.  However if you have/had a queue
	with messages with large number of recipients, then you
	would notice largeish memory usage, which won't go away.
	(There is no memory compaction on UNIX on general basis.)

	Once the queue is gone, restarting the scheduler should
	bring it up to something more sensible.

	... but do tell me, if it looks to be growing all the
	time -- like it has a memory leak, or some such..

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> <mea@utu.fi>