Re: DSN usage in zmsh?

Arnt Gulbrandsen <arnt@gulbrandsen.priv.no>
> While experimenting with DSN, I managed to break it, I think.  The
> router sees this (which came from the smtpserver, and ultimately from
> my fingers):

> 	from <agulbra@troll.no>
> 	envid asdf
> 	notaryret FULL
> 	todsn NOTIFY=SUCCESS ORCPT=rfc822;agulbra@troll.no
> 	to <agulbra@troll.no>
> 	env-end
>
> and says
>
> 	router: unknown envelope header (class 0): notaryret

I found out what was happening.  MAILBIN is set to $(exec_prefix)/bin
in some Makefiles and ${MAILVAR}/bin in others.  For me the two are
not the same, and I got confused.  I think MAILBIN should be
${MAILVAR}/bin, but perhaps some things should be installed not in
${MAILBIN}.

The zmsh questions still stand, but tomorrow I may solve that as well.

--Arnt