Re: localnames

> I have hosts x.princeton.edu and y.princeton.edu in the localnames file.
> The name of the host is x.princeton.edu ($hostname).
>
> If I send mail from user@y.princeton.edu, the headers are re-written
> to be user@x.princeton.edu.
>
> How do I change this such that the headers are not re-written? I want
> to preserve the alternate host names.

	Sorry folks, I am a bit busy..  (but occasionally can sneak time
	to hack on ZMailer :) )

	With my configurations you can create "localnames" maps of:

		x.princeton.edu		x.princeton.edu
		y.princeton.edu		y.princeton.edu

	That is, BOTH are considered local, but they are shown out as
	separate entities.  As an example, here are some of the names
	that  nic.funet.fi  considers its own:

		ftp.funet.fi            ftp.funet.fi
		funic.funet.fi          nic.funet.fi
		gopher.funet.fi         gopher.funet.fi