Re: Can zmailer handle two domains at once???

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Braun Brelin wrote:
> I'm rather new to zmailer.  I'm trying to find out whether or not
> zmailer can handle e-mail sent from multiple domains.  I.e.

I think you meant mail sent _to_ multiple domains?

> If I have a normal domain foo.com, and I want to set up another
> domain bar.com such that the MX record points to the zmailer server
> on foo.com, can I set up the mail.conf file to do this?  If so,
> how???

You don't mention whether you want it to do local delivery for both domains,
but I'll assume that's what you want.

Check out the "localnames" file in the "db" directory - it specifies the
various FQDNs that ZMAILER should accept as names for the local system.

-Andy

'91 Miata: "ZIP"          '96 A4 Quattro: "ZOOM"       '84 Yam RZ350: "ZING"
                        '88 Bronco II 4WD: "ZZZZZ"