Re: fighting junk mail in zmailer

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Andrew P. Kokarev wrote:

> This one is not too brilliant. AOL has many machines named
> emout??.mail.aol.com, and any one of them may transfer messages
> from many AOL members. Are you trying to prohibit all AOL users
> mail to your host?
> I don't see any possible relief from these ViFriends other than declaring
> war to US and fight until last AOLer die.

I don't know if procmail and zmailer can be made to get along...but using
/etc/procmailrc, you can filter incoming email based on any extended
regular expressions in the header or body.

 Jon Lewis <jlewis@fdt.net>  |  Unsolicited commercial e-mail will
 Network Administrator       |  be proof-read for $199/hr.
________Finger jlewis@inorganic5.fdt.net for PGP public key_______