Re: Continued procmail tribulations..

On Wed, 28 Aug 1996, Oliver Xymoron wrote:

> ps: thanks to Arnt for his suggestions on making virtual domains work (by
> adding lines in rrouter.cf)

I was trying to follow the stream of comments about Virtual domains. I
seem to have missed a posting or so. What changes did you have to make to get
virtual domains to run.

What I would like to see is a way to have seperate domains with seperate
alias files and seperate local tansport agents. The problem I have is
that I have a number of domains that have overlaping naming requirements.
For example info@xxx.org needs to go to a different place than info@yyy.org.
I am not quite sure if this can be reasonably done with zmailer.

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)493-3325
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)493-7974
alvin@iplink.net              ||