Virtual domains?

Has anyone tried configuring Zmailer to handle virtual domains?
Is this even possible with the current Zmailer? This system currently has
quite a bit of mail traffic and will shortly be in need of some way to
separate postoffices for several domains.

Matt
WASTE Potsmaster

ps: I'd asked a while back about having Procmail do local mail delivery,
has anyone gotten this working? Procmail has some configuration
information for an ancient version of Zmailer which didn't work for me..