irix6.1 at 64-bit machine -- compiles, and works :)

Well, testing is not that extensive, as I don't intend to install
full setup at this machine, which happens to be CSC's main machine
for email users, but as much I can test, it seems to work.

- zmsh works
- router -i   works with my weird setup (all directories are
	      within my $HOME/ at this cluster -- home directory
	      at the CRAY.CSC.FI would be the same; all at the
	      same NFS-server)
--------
> ./smtpserver -p 2025
> telnet 127.1 2025
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to 127.1.
Escape character is '^]'.
220 localhost ZMailer Server 2.99.34 #1 ESMTP ready at Tue, 6 Aug 1996 19:30:55 +0300
EHLO foo
--------

Rest of things have not been tested, though perhaps could to
some extent.   I used system resolver, and system malloc
at this test.

Now to see, how my friend's  FreeBSD  machine reacts at the package :)
(And to do the timezones at Linuxes..)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> (@voxopm.csc.fi at the moment)