2.99.34 is available

... after I was able to figure out why Solaris 2.4 burped with
several BSD defined library functions, while Solaris 2.5 was
apparently happy with them...  The last obstackle was libresolv
self-configuration "portability.h", which didn't recognize Solaris
quite so easily.

Weekend coming, I will propably stay at home, and only use dialup
connections (ssh over ppp, great way!) in the evenings.

Anybody with IRIX or AIX experiences yet ?  ;-)

	/Matti Aarnio