Re: Patch for SMTP

> If the headers are fine, then why isn't the same fine address being used in the
> SMTP MAIL command...?   The headers require an FQDN for all addresses.

I have no idea, to answer this would require more knowledge of the
innards of zmailer than I possess. Presumably the uucp envelope is
being somewhat thoughtlessly changed to an unqualified '@' form, when
it should be changed to a route form or properly 'domainized'
somewhere in the innards of some cf file somewhere.

I've appended one of the problem messages with headers here for your
examination.

I've obviously ruffled some feathers, many apologies again for that.
But whether your like it or not my present solution works here, and as
is so often the case I needed a solution yesterday. If someone comes
up with a better one, I would certainly be happy to use it.

sdb

via suspension
from <larry@biancx>
to <parc.xerox.com!mdavidso>