Re: Problem with zmailer 2.99.27 and Linux

> i'm having the exact same problem using the slackware version with
> kernel  1.2.13.
>
> is there any way to over come this so it will finish compiling?
>
> 	MACN  Admin.
> 	admin@macn.bc.ca

  Yeah, around line 1710 at  scheduler/scheduler.c  I have now
  code attached below (this is cut&paste from xterm, tabs are
  converted to spaces..)   Another trouble child appeared to
  be  mailq.c,  which uses   SCHEDULERDIR  macro.  Replace with
  TRANSPORTDIR -- propably that is at my post27 source only,
  where I removed the SCHEDULERDIR from  include/mail.h -file.

  This is working at Solaris 2.5, Linux 1.99.4, DEC OSF/1 3.2D,
  and SunOS 4.1.4  :-)

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>

struct timeserver *timeserver_segment = NULL;
static void init_timeserver()
{
        int ppid;

#if !defined(MAP_ANONYMOUS) || defined(__linux__)
        /* must have a file ? (SunOS 4.1, et.al.) */
        int fd = -1;
        char blk[1024];
        int i;
        FILE *fp = tmpfile();

        if (fp) {
          fd = dup(fileno(fp));
          fclose(fp);
        }
        if (fd < 0) return; /* Brr! */

        memset(blk,0,sizeof(blk));
        for (i=0; i < MAPSIZE; i += sizeof(blk))
          write(fd,blk,sizeof(blk));
        lseek(fd,0,0);

#ifndef MAP_FILE
# define MAP_FILE 0 /* SunOS 4.1 does not have this */
#endif
        timeserver_segment = (void*)mmap(NULL, MAPSIZE, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
                                         MAP_FILE|MAP_SHARED, fd, 0);
        close(fd);

#else
#ifndef MAP_VARIABLE
# define MAP_VARIABLE 0
#endif
        /* This MAP_ANONYMOUS does work at DEC OSF/1 ... */
        timeserver_segment = (void*)mmap(NULL, MAPSIZE, PROT_READ|PROT_WRITE,
                                         MAP_VARIABLE|MAP_ANONYMOUS|MAP_SHARED,