Re: Memory leak in beta 26?

> I've had Zmailer running continuously for the past 25 days under Linux
> 1.3.57 and just noticed that my two router processes had grown to 14 and
> 17 megs respectively. Other processes that have been running over that
> time frame seem to be better behaved, so I think it's Zmailer-specific.
> Restarting Zmailer has reduced the router tasks to under a meg each
> according to ps -axm. Has this been seen before/fixed already?

	I have seen this at Linux systems also.  But ONLY at them.
	(My workstation included..)

	However since I changed to libc.so.5.3.11 (or perhaps some
	version previous to that - 5.3.8 ?) the leak went away.

	It did APPARENTLY associate itself with the DNS resolver
	library code, though I was never able to confirm that.
	(At Linux, the libc internal resolver code is used.)

	Also I am running Linux kernel version 1.99.4 (pre2.0.4),
	which may have something to do with this.

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi> <mea@utu.fi>