Re: Q: Setting retries on the half-hour? (fwd)

-> How do I configure the scheduler so that transport agents using a
-> given channel will retry at specific times during the day (for
-> instance, 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, 9:30, etc.)?  I looked at the man page,
-> but it was unclear how to use the interval and skew options to
-> accomplish this.  I tried a few combinations in the scheduler.conf
-> file, but none of them worked.

I've got similar ideas...
maybe just running scheduler from crontab, or define new transport agent
which will be runned from it.

I thought about accepting incoming mails through inetd. Is there something
like that available ?

--
 Matus Uhlar, sysadm at Regional node of SANET in Kosice, Slovakia
 E-mail: Matus.Uhlar@tuke.sk   WWW: http://www.tuke.sk/users/uhlar