Release of ZMailer-2.99.21

With many exiting bugfixes ( :-] ) is available at the usual place:

ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/zmailer-2.99.21-951110.tar.gz

I did test compiling this on:
	- OSF/1 3.2B with "cc -migrate" compiler
	  (also with GCC 2.7.0, but 'cc -migrate' makes better code)
	- Linux (Slackware 3.0) GCC 2.7.0
	- SunOS 4.1.2 GCC 2.7.0
	- Solaris 2.4 GCC 2.7.0

MAJOR CHANGE:
	The NEW SCHEDULER is now the DEFAULT SCHEDULER!
	Make sure you have proper configuration file for it!

Keep reporting of problems, send me bug-fixes, suggest improvements.
( Money accepted too ;) )

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>

	---------------- ChangeLog ----------------

Fri Nov 10 12:54:30 1995  Matti Aarnio  <mea@nic.funet.fi>

	* Makefile:
	    Release 2.99.21

	* Updated: README.UPGRADE, INSTALL, Overview, README,
	           README.solaris, Config.osf1-funet, Config.solaris
	* Switched:  scheduler -> scheduler-old, scheduler-new -> scheduler

	* hostenv/FreeBSD-2.0:
	    Some minor tweaks by Tom Samplonius, we shall see how they
	    blend in..

	* include/hostenv.h:
	    Unconditionally include <sys/param.h>, to be used
	    elsewere to detect some system dependent things.

	* Config, Config.osf1-funet:
	    Using best C-compiler on AXP platform with hardest
	    optimization switches...  It makes compiler apparently
	    to halt sometimes, but after 3-4 CPU MINUTES, those
	    larger modules are compiled -- the result is truly
	    magnificent :-)
	    (That compiler does need substantial amounts of memory
	     to run, at least 200M to "ulimit -m" -- max memory size!)

	* lib/rfc822scan.c:
	    Tolerate a case where "\" ends the line on which we are
	    scanning tokens.  (PINE originates such sometimes?)

	* scheduler-new/threads.c:
	    Last (?) of the thread bugs fixed -- this one occurred
	    rarely at UTU.FI SPARC server.  Some sort of timing
	    thing, which turned out to happen very infrequently..

Mon Nov  6 12:09:28 1995  Matti Aarnio  <mea@nic.funet.fi>

	* smtpserver/smtpserver.c:
	    - Wrong code on "HELP" responces: 241, changed to  214
	    - EXPN and VRFY changed to demand HELO/EHLO before
	      being usable

	* hostenv/SunOS5.*:
	    Added the forgotten  "SVR4MNTENT=" -entry.

	* scheduler-new/
	    Still more hacking on all fronts (eh, source modules)

	* transports/libta/ctlopen.c:
	    Reset the ctlsticky's internal state in the begin of its use..

	* transports/mailbox/mailbox.c:
	    Do something with the  SIGALRM -- don't just SIG_DFLT it
	    (which means program aborting itself), rather use it to
	    break infinite wait on where you were (NFS lockf() )

	    Also reset the [re]uid to zero (root) before opening a
	    control file -- things work better that way..

	    Moved BIFF into the delivery loop, we shall see...

	* transports/smtp/smtp.c:
	    Still leaked SMTP connection file-descriptors, last one
	    plugged now ?  (on target host change..)

Mon Oct 30 11:52:34 1995  Matti Aarnio  <mea@nic.funet.fi>

	* transports/libta/mimeheaders.c:
	    Small change to MIME-2 processing (it is imperfect,
	    actually "broken", but lets not be too purists..)
	    Now a quoted token will not contain enclosing parents,
	    that is, "QUOTABLE)" -> "=?xxxx?Q?QUOTABLE?=)", and
	    not like it was:        "=?xxxx?Q?QUOTABLE)?=", which
	    breaks the headers really badly..

	* scheduler-new/transports.c:
	    Put  pipes_shutdown_child(tofd)  into suitable places
	    instead of  close(tofd),  because  socketpair() "pipe"
	    does break at normal close()...

Tue Oct 24 22:30:50 1995  Matti Aarnio  <mea@nic.funet.fi>