Re: Header re-write

| On our system, I went back to the old db setup for localnames (single
| column sorted list, used primarily as an ALIAS catcher) and used the old
| Toronto version relation in standard.cf:

Is there a mailing list for the maintanance of Toronto Zmailer?
I don't mean to put anyone down, but I really want to avoid
all the dubious new "features" of the latest version, and stick
with a simple, reliable version.  I'm sure the code I'm running
now (2.2) has tons of bugs, and it would be nice to fix them,
but absolutely not at the cost of adding a slew of new ones.

LESS IS MORE.