Re: Scheduler seg faults

>   I'm having a bit of a problem with the scheduler.  I've tried both 2.99.11
> and 2.99.12 and they both dump core at the same statement.  Here is some
> info from gdb:
>
> GDB is free software and you are welcome to distribute copies of it
>  under certain conditions; type "show copying" to see the conditions.
> There is absolutely no warranty for GDB; type "show warranty" for details.
> GDB 4.11 (i386-unknown-freebsd),
> Copyright 1993 Free Software Foundation, Inc...
> Core was generated by `scheduler'.
> Cannot access memory at address 0x8028040.
> #0  0x6c62 in readfrom (fd=64) at transport.c:746
> 746               int carrylen = strlen(cpids[fd].carryover);
> (gdb) bt

	Nice clean backtrace, good place to query for more :)

(gdb) print *cpids[fd]

	What is the result ?

>   Any suggestions?

	I too have noticed that to happen -- and couple other odditied
	(ok, BUGs), but my system utilization is too low for them to occur
	frequently enough for them to emerge and become debuggable :-/
	(Like after 50-100 hours of running, or so..)

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>