Re: Router dumps core, still.

>   I removed the MMAP define in the libmalloc/* makefile, and rebuilt from
> scratch, but the router still dumps core after a few minutes.
>
>   I have gdb.  Can it be used on daemon processes trap the line that it
> faults on?  Could someone give me some pointers, because I'm a little fuzzy
> on unix debugging procedures?

	Good morning,

	Yes, something like this:

# gdb zmailer-2.99.10/router/router /usr/spool/postoffice/core.router-7
			(or whatever name your binary and cores are..)
(gdb) bt
	(prints backtrace)
(gdb) up
	(do it several times, it prints the frames with some more details)

	Have the thing transcripted, and send to me for a look.

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi> <mea@nic.funet.fi>