Re: your mail

[ about incoming SMTP email getting forced "Sender: daemon" ]

> I had this also few weeks ago. My remedy was to add user daemon to
> the group called zmailer so it is "trusted user" :-)
> 	Jurek Sobczyk

Guess what ?  I have had it there always, but still I got the same
result as Marco.  (but only for the first time around, second
message during the router lifetime, and all ever since, were
handled properly.)

	zmailer:*:53:mea,daemon,mailer-daemon,root

I really don't love Solaris, though it is a bit better on most cases,
than SunOS 4.1.x ...  (Especially it really does multiprocessing.)

(OblSunBashing: "Sun threw heaps on bugs out with 4.1.x, and took other
                 heaps in with the Solaris.."  -- me )

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>