Re: Zmailer 2.97 and Linux compile question

> > nbdm.c is compiling, it complains that there are undefined symbols -
> > they are all _dbm_*.  I am using the nameserver software that came
> > with the slackware release.
> > Thanks, Murray
>
>     NDBM ?  I don't think I defined it in my example setup at all ??
>     Very least not in my  hostenv/Linux

I tried the whole thing again from scratch just to make sure.
I simply ftp'd the file, then copied the Config.linux to Config.
I then edited the SiteConfig file and made the appropriate changes.
I typed "make it all" and it compiled for 10 minutes or so until it
tried to compile the router at which point I got many many errors
with ndbm.c complaining about undefined _dbm_* symbols.
I didn't touch any other files.

Murray Latter                            Phone: (902) 457-6460
Coordinator Network Services             Email: Murray.Latter@MSVU.Ca
Mount Saint Vincent University           Fax:   (902) 445-3960
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
B3M 2J6