Re: Zmailer on BSDI1.1?

> > Seems to have a problem with the router processing new incoming mail
> > after the router is already running. Restarting flushes the router queue.
>
>   Could you elaborate on what you mean with "flushes the router queue" ?
If there are files in the router queue and one started the router then
everything gets processed. Now if the router daemon is already running
and files are placed in the router queue directory, they don't get processed
until one kills and restarts the router.

I think I have found the problem. Will have another look at it later when I
get some time.

> Oh yes, WHICH version of the Zmailer you have ?
I used mea 2.97