zmailer-2.96-940912.tar.gz available...

... from the usual source..

See the  ChangeLog  for the details.  It contains at least the
scheduler config reread bugfix which solves one of Marco Hernandez's
scheduler problems.

At the moment I am a bit out of steam for doing more, basically
I am waiting IETF-NOTARY draft to come up, and othervice cooling down
after pushing a 300 page book to print -- that was/is user's guide for
UTU.FI UNIX systems -- in Finnish of course.  Lucky that all I had
to do was just "minor" revising for this years print...
( Like usual, copies are needed last week, and that was when I was
  called for updated manuscript, er.. offset originals. )

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi>