Filepriviledge checking (a poll) (was: vacation)

This undoubtly has more common interest..

> > > Has anyone gotten the vacation program (the one that comes with zmailer)
> > > to work?  Something bounces back saying "mail to program disallowed".
> > > Thanks.
> >
> > 	See if:
> > 		- ~user -directory has protection wider than 755
> > 		- ~user/.forward has protections wider than 644
> > 		- ~user/.forward is not owned by the same user as
> > 		  ~user -directory is (~user can be owned by the root)
>
> 	Yes, that indeed is what was happening.  Is there a way
> 	(including changing source code modifications) to make zmailer
> 	accept ~user directories with group-write permissions?   Or where
> 	should I be looking if I want to tweak .forward permission checking
> 	to my liking?

	router/conf.c: filepriv_mask -variable.

	See associated comments.

	A poll:  Should that be settable from a cf-file ?
		 Should it be TWO mask varibles ?  One for
		 the file, another for the directory ?

		/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi> <mea@utu.fi>