Re: Wierd emails to the zmailer -list...

> Hello,
> 	It seems that mailer at  nic.funet.fi  has screwed up something
> really seriously.  Like mixing two lists...

  Ah, never mind..  I am a bit "trigger happy" after doing emergency
repairs ('patch' is closer..) at networks, and modems at U of Turku..
( It was again a case of single-point-of-failure -- ethernet multiport-AUI
  adapter had blown and took with it the network connections of our main
  email hub computer, and all modem servers..  Add into that two zombies
  among the modems themselves, and the soup is ready..)

SMURF's Postmaster just noted what had happened, but it was deep in my
mailqueue due to local crashes..

> I will investigate.
>
> 	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@nic.funet.fi> <mea@utu.fi>

	same