[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: "It's giving me some sort of error!!!"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: "It's giving me some sort of error!!!"
- From: email@example.com (Buddha Buck)
- Date: Sat, 19 Mar 1994 03:33:36 +0200
- Fake-Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org (netnews admin account)
- Newsgroups: alt.folklore.computers
- Organization: Nyx, Public Access Unix at U. of Denver Math/CS dept.
- References: <z6igtAACBh107h@claw.wimsey.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <jEghtA+FBh107h@claw.wimsey.com>
- Sender: news <email@example.com>
In article <jEghtA+FBh107h@claw.wimsey.com>,
Jeremy Reimer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
>In <email@example.com> firstname.lastname@example.org (Jim Frost) writes:
>>email@example.com (Jeremy Reimer) writes:
>>>Cars come in any color you want.
>>>Computers cannot claim any of these things.
>>You haven't been looking at some of the clone catalogs.
>>(I'd put in a smiley face but I don't really think it's funny.)
>I try to avoid smiley faces as much as possible. They're addictive.
>But I expected to be taken up on the "any color you want" line. As far
>as I have seen, though, such options are very limited. I remember a
>thread on a.f.c. a while back about possible computer colors/designs.
>From what I've heard, Cray will ship your computer in any color scheme
you request, and some have been shipped with some horrible
>Personally, I like the all-black look. But I could never afford a NeXT.
>In fact, I can't even afford to have my existing box painted...
>Jeremy "OS/2ibo" Reimer
>Promoting Better Netting Through Mediocrity since 1989.
>"This is the snobbery of the people on the Mayflower looking down
> their noses at the people who came over ON THE SECOND BOAT!"
> - Mitch Kapor, on Usenet elitism