Re: delivery to multiple addresses in .forward

> A user set up a .forward with
> 	kamal,kamal@eng.kuniv.edu.kw
>
> This seemed to work as expected.  Then kuniv.edu.kw
> went off the net for several weeks and, surprise,
> no copies of the mail are found in the local mailbox.

  As expected ?  My expectance would be that no local delivery
happens..

> It appears that local delivery is only done when
> the smtp delivery is done and no delivery is made
> to the local mailbox if the smtp delivery expires.
>
> Is there someway to make the mail delivery
> to the two addresses independent?

	"\kamal",kamal@eng.kuniv.edu.kw

This is, after a fashion, explained in   zmailer/support/vacation/vacation.1
man page.. -- funny, the "\userid" is missing from there..  It said   userid,...

	/Matti Aarnio	<mea@utu.fi>