Zmailer - Listproc Config Question

Hello:

	First off, pardon the Lisproc folks who might have received this,
my email address has recently changed and my posting yesterday was
rejected.  The problem that I am encountering has to do with the way
listproc and ZMailer are configured.

I have a mailing list of some 900 recepients.  The way I have list
options set up in the list config file is using the -m 25 flag which
according to the man page is as follows:

SYNOPSIS
     list -L <LIST_ALIAS> [-1] [-e] [-s] [-p]  [-P]  [-m #]  [-f]
     [-r] [-M] [-d] [-i <address>] [-v] [-D]

     -m number
          Normally, each outgoing message has one recipient. This
          flag  switches to multi-recipient outgoing messages and
          specifies the number of recipients to  be  included  in
          these messages.

OK, the way I read this is that listproc gets a request in and bundles
the out messages in groups of 25 to my MTA (ZMailer in this case).  I
would like to make this number larger because it appears to me that some
efficencies can be gained by sending one large job to the MTA as opposed
to individual messages.

What happens though is highlighted by the following error message:

The following errors occurred during message delivery processing:

<smtp nsisrv.gsfc.nasa.gov lmatys@nsisrv.gsfc.nasa.gov 65534>: 550 <lmatys@nsisrv.gsfc.nasa.gov>... Addressee unknown
<smtp nsisrv.gsfc.nasa.gov jmcclymo@nsisrv.gsfc.nasa.gov 65534>: 550 <jmcclymo@nsisrv.gsfc.nasa.gov>... Addressee unknown