Re: Has anyone successfully integrated Procmail

The way I did it was to define 'procmail' as a separate mailer, and then
user a combination of aliases and the 'routes' db to route mail to procmail
users.

So:

aliases:

mshappe: mshappe@procmail

routes:

procmail        procmail!localhost

scheduler.conf:

procmail/*
        command="sm -c $channel procmail"

sm.conf:
procmail        E       /usr/local/bin/procmailfront    procmailfront -d $u

procmailfront is a perlscript to strip the '@host' off of $u, since
procmail expects just a username:
#!/usr/local/bin/perl

$PROCMAIL="/usr/local/bin/procmail";