Re: What MUA do you specify

> 	Now that I have zmailer up and running, I guess I need to recompile
> Pine and Elm on my system to use zmailer.  Since they were compiled using
> sendmail, I now get error messages when using them (although the mail goes
> out nonetheless).  The error having to do with the -oem flag being invalid
> for the sendmail replacement which zmailer users.
>
> 	What have other's done re: this warning message, specify router
> as your MTA ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Marco Hernandez

I just changed 'elm' to not give the -oem flag.

In hdrs/sysdefs.SH
  Change:
    #define smflags   "-oi -oem"    /* ignore dots and mail back errors */
    #define smflagsv  "-oi -oem -v" /* Verbose voyuer mode */
  To:
    #define smflags   "-oi "    /* ignore dots and mail back errors */
    #define smflagsv  "-oi  -v" /* Verbose voyuer mode */

Such that ZMailer doesn't complain ``ignored sendmail options -oem'' every
time you send a letter.

...art