zmailer install help

Hello-
	I'm trying to install Zmailer 2.2 on a Sparc II, SunOS 4.1.
When I do a /usr/lib/sendmail -bt and then type "router username"
where username is the name of someone on that system, zmailer
seems to go into an infinite loop. If I set trace on, it hits
a point where it complains about "Too many LFs in field". Eventually
I run out of virtual memory and the process crashes. Since lots
of others seem to be running zmailer I think maybe I'm missing
something fundamental (and simple.) ANy hints would be appreciated.
Thanks. Oh, and please reply to me as I'm not (yet) subscibed to
the list.

						Peter Tomb
						Hampshire College
						ptomb@hamp.hampshire.edu