Re: zmailer suggestion

If you do it, I think it would be a good idea to log the fact that a message
was discarded.

Wearing my mail gateway hacker hat: I get a non-zero number of queries of the
form "a message was (claimed to have been) sent to me and it didn't arrive -- I
want to know what happened."  I sure would want to be able to say something
like "if the sender hadn't tagged it as junk mail, you would have got it",
rather than "gee, I don't know, it just seems to have vanished -- perhaps they
(accidentally) tagged it as junk mail"

					\nick