[ZMailer] Reorder Queue/Channel, Delete Single Message

Greetings:

This is probably something I should already know.  Is there a way to
make zmailer re-order the queue for a particular channel/host when the
top message is being rejected by the receiving end?  We continually find
that aol will reject a message with a temporary error, then subsequent
messages will queue up behind it, and the queue grows larger and larger
until we take manual action to correct it.  Zmailer continues to want to
deliver the messages in the original order, meaning the newer messages
never get tried since the top message is in the way.  So, is it possible
to make zmailer put the message with the temporary error at the bottom
of the queue after some configurable number of retries?

We have been handling this manually, by deleting the offending top
message from both the transport and queue directories.  Is there a
zmailer-approved way to delete a single message for a channel/host?
We've just been using "rm" for this, then forcing a resubmit on that
channel/host.

Thanks,

Neal Morgan