[ZMailer] Retry Order in Scheduler.conf

Greetings:

Is there a way to change the retry order for a particular Channel/Host
in the scheduler?

From time to time I will have a destination reject the first message in
the queue for something related to content, and zmailer waits/retries
patiently in the same order until I either remove the offending message
or the destination changes its mind and accepts the message.

I am wondering if there is a way to make it start with a different
message on the next retry rather than continue trying to deliver in
order.

I see an "AgeOrder" parameter in the scheduler.conf, but I don't see any
mention of it in the man page, and I am not finding any alternatives to
this that look like what I want.

Does such a mechanism exist?

Thanks,

Neal Morgan