PLEASE CONTACT YOUR AGENCY FOR YOUR CLAIM.

PLEASE CONTACT YOUR AGENCY FOR YOUR CLAIM.

MICROSOFT  INTERNET
SWEEPSTAKES B.V
12Z MASS STRAAT,
1601NZ AMSTERDAM OOST,
AMSTERDAM, THE
NETHERLANDS.

FROM: THE OFFICE OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR.
INTERNATIONAL
PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT
S.C.F.N; BLT239740988/2006/YH
BATCH:
VNF1768367474AAF.
TEL/Fax; 0031-630-329-711
ATTN: CEO

Dear Winner,

We
are pleased to inform you of the result of the Internet compensation
promotion programs held on the 31st of March, 2006 and it is aimed at
compensating frequent Internet explorers in all over the world. Your e-
mail address attached to ticket number; HJ128674788 with serial number
MKJ2348909NB2006, batch number VNF1768367474AAF, lottery reference
number 783454UH and drew from lucky numbers 234-890-323-897 which
consequently won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved
for a lump sum pay out of US$1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION UNITED STATES
DOLLAR) only by the   Microsoft source Company, payable in cash
credited to security file numbers; BLT239740988/2006/YH at the
Netherlands Payment Authority.

CONGRATULATIONS!
Due to the mix up of
some numbers and email addresses, we ask that you keep your winning
information’s confidential until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to you in cash or into your provided bank account. This
is part of our security protocols to avoid unwarranted abuse of this
program by some participants. MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORATION COMPANY is
a global leader in international software producers and one of the
largest processor of software in the world since 1980. We have help
people and Businesses by providing affordable, reliable and convenient
payment services and software in the world today and we have invested
US$3.5b into software, hardware, a simple to use interface and it is a
great opportunity to anyone looking to increase sales through email
marketing! so you can realize your dream of financial independence.

Note that all winners were selected through a computer ballot-system
drawn from over 2600,000 companies and 350,000,000 personal email
addresses from all over the world online of which four where selected
at random as winners in different category.

This promotion program
takes place every decade . This compensational program was promoted and
sponsored by William Henry Gates III and His Giant cofounder of the
Microsoft Corporation, holds 30.7 percent of its stock making him one
of the richest people in the United States and the world today. He was
the marketing and sales strategist behind many of Microsoft's software
deals. Their software became the industry standard in the early 1980s
and has just increased in distribution as the company has grown,
Largest software producer in the world (Microsoft) and Mr. Paul Gardner
Allen a giant holder in souces inetrnet exploration. We hope that you
will have the chance of receiving compensation next decade as you keep
on browsing the net to boost the sales of software materials in all
over the world.

To obtain your claim, please contact the processing
department;
MRS. LIZZY EDMOND,
FOR DR.LUKE DAVIES (DIRECTOR OF
OPERATIONS).
ECOWORLD WIDE INTERNATIONAL AGENCY BV.
(MICROSOFT
ACCREDITED LOTTERY CLAIM AGENCY IN THE NETHERLANDS).
TEL: +31-610-085-
416.
Email:(ecoworldintern@netscape.net)(ecoworldintern@uk2.net)

Remember, all winnings must be claim not later than 17th of April,
2006. Please note that in order to avoid unnecessary delays and
complications, remember to always quote your S.C.F.N and BATCH NUMBER
in all your correspondence with Ecoworld Wide International Bv.
Furthermore, should there be any change of your contact address or
information’s about you, do inform us as soon as possible to avoid
disqualification of winnings.

Congratulations once again from all the
members of our staff and thank you for being part of our promotion
program and publications. Finally, Any breach of confidentiality on the
part of any winners will result to disqualification.

Yours Sincerely,
MRS.JOSS BOUMAN. (LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR).
MICROSOFT INTERNET
EXPLORATION.